Pages

Friday 28 February 2014

Cameo what a friend means to me



The Qualities of a good friend is to  always be honest to each other. Tell the truth so your friend doesn't feel left out. Honesty is a good quality to have.

I love having a funny friend too. When they laugh with me it makes me feel happy inside and out. A funny friend is always a kind one to.

Sweet is what some friends want in their other friend. My BFF is Honest, Funny and Sweet. I don’t know what I would do without her.

This is what I look for in my friends.All of my friends are exactly like that.


Feb 28, 2014 10:45:17 AM.jpg

3 comments:

  1. Great job at explaining what a good friend is Cameo. That's a nice picture of you and Mya too. I'll try come and visit your blog again soon.

    Love Miss Lavakula

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a good friend just the same us you. My friends are helpful they give me some food when I have no lunch. We have Great friends
    From Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete