Pages

Monday 31 March 2014

The Key Competencies - Reflection

The key competencies are the five keys to success.I’m going to write about what key competencies I am good at four but I’m not good at one.The key competencies help us in Reading , Writing , Maths and Inquiry.Especially on the mat when we are conferencing with the teacher.


I am good at  Managing self which is using my manners, Using, symbols, language and text that is speaking the right way and always putting my best effort into my work, Relating to Others is showing empathy and Participating and contributing I alway put my hand up and give my answers.



I need to get better at thinking about what I say when I say it though.Sometimes I automatically say something when I don’t need to. In order for me to improve thinking I will start to think about what I say before I say it.


I am great at Managing myself , using language , symbols, and texts, Relating to Others and Participating and Contributing.However, I need to improve on Thinking about what I say before I say it.What key competencies are you good at?  


Apr 1, 2014 9:25:53 AM.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment