Pages

Tuesday 2 September 2014

My Storyline Reflection

Last week I went to the Storyline Festival.

 It was an amazing experience to see New Zealand authors. They all had very interesting stories of how they explain what they have through their lives . Each of them write about it.I had an awesome time at the Storyline Festival. The authors that I got to see were Juliette Mclver,Paula Green,Catherine Mayo and Jill McGregor. All of these wonderful women are very great authors that come from New Zealand.My two favourite writers would have to be Catherine Mayo and Jill McGregor because they both very enthusiastic voices will just speaking to us and they had and extreme amount of information witch I thought was pretty cool . And that is my reflection about the Storyline Festival.





No comments:

Post a Comment