Pages

Thursday 15 October 2015

My Reflection and Review

Walt: create a reflection and review about the production

Reflection:
Last term we had the school production Cindy in da house. I was in it and I thought that the entertainment was very good. Even though I didn’t see the whole thing I still enjoyed participating. My favourite part was when Hannah sang I thought that it was beautiful. And in my dances my favourite was at the prefects ball.

Review:
I would rate the production a 9.75 out of ten only because I know that the cast could have done it better.

The dancing probably wasn’t at its best but it was still awesome. The acting was better than I expected. My favourite actress was the stepmother ( yanquasia ) she was the youngest actress that I have ever loved.

this is my reflection and review about my school production called cindy in da house i hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment