Pages

Thursday 22 October 2015

San diego zoo

Walt: think about the purpose and my reader by planning my recount

Purpose:
What message do I want my reader to have? (highlight)
Virtual tours of a zoo isn't as fun as a real zoo - Whitebait fritters


Plan of my paragraph topics
1. Introduction
Orientates and hooks
2. Body Paragraph 1
Disappointed when Mr Goodwin said we are going to the zoo then he said click on the link
3. Body Paragraph 2
Not as exciting then the real zoo
4. Body Paragraph 3
explaining that I prefer going in real life
5. Conclusion
What I think about the San Diego zoo


Yay we get to go to the zoo but this time it’s online. Virtual zoos for me aren't as cool I would rather real life because we can actually touch them. How would you feel if it happened to you?

We planned a recount for our virtual zoo tour. We wrote two and re-crafted one .We ended by planning at the start and marking myself on a rubric.

No comments:

Post a Comment