Pages

Friday 16 October 2015

The fear factor challenge

Walt: think about my purpose and the reader by planning my recount.


Plan of my paragraph topics
1. Introduction
Orientates and hooks
2. Body Paragraph 1
Gagging at the video of the real fear factor and getting nervous
3. Body Paragraph 2
Disgusted when he said ‘ pond scum water and frog eggs’ I didn't believe what he said though
4. Body Paragraph 3
I was happy that I wasn't chosen because it wouldn't have been easy even though it was a trick
5. Conclusion
What I think about the fear factor challenge


This morning Mr Goodwin announced that we were going to be writing about the fear factor
but then I thought what are we going to do now. We watched a YouTube video of two people eating
maggots drowning in blood with a delicious side of rat hair chips and Madagascar hissing cockroaches.

This is my introduction about the fear factor. This introduces my class doing the fear factor.

No comments:

Post a Comment