Pages

Saturday 15 April 2017

Urupa clean up

Today I went to the Urupa (grave yard) where my great aunty is buried.  We cleaned up everyone's graves whether is was picking up rocks to chairs that had been blown down from the cyclone earlier this week.  When we finished the whole Urupa was spick n span.  We travelled from the Urupa to the township to get food.  We went to New world for a few groceries and whilst we were inside my uncle ordered pizza for the whole family's lunch.  Stay tuned to my blog for more post about my holidays.  I will be posted every day between 1-2.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Cameo, how wonderful for you to carry out this precious job. You must have felt a sense of accomplishment when looked over the work you did with your whanau. I know in the busyness of life these special places can often go without visits for a while. Well done you - I'm sure this will be something you will continue to practice well into your adult life. Tino pai to mahi!

    ReplyDelete