Pages

Friday 14 July 2017

Keep New Zealand Beautiful pt.2

Task: After you have finished up in Taupo, it is time to hop back in the car and head for Rotorua – a town where will have the chance for some much needed rest and relaxation. In fact, you will visit the Tarawera Bush Pool – a geothermal hot pool that is located in the middle of a forest. The warm water in the pool comes from underneath the ground. After a few hours in the pool you feel really relaxed.

Part of my task is to post a photo of me doing something that makes me relax!
I like to hang out with my friends. I find it relaxing because we always talk and laugh it's awesome.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cameo (and friends)!

    It is so cool to see that you guys are all hanging out, chatting and laughing together. It's so great to have good friends, isn't it? They make life so much better!

    I hope that you and your friends will have a nice week hanging out together. Do you guys have any special plans? Are you going anywhere unusual this week?

    I am going to take Aronui to the Waiwera Hot Pools this week as a change of scene. We've never been there but we've heard great things about it so we're going to 'give it a go.' Have you been there by any chance? Do you know if it is a fun place to go?

    Cheers,
    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete