Pages

Friday 22 September 2017

Room 3 Manaiakalani filming/ The Struggle Is REAL!!


Image result for tv camera
Right now I think another film idea could possibly be 'The Life Of A Pt Englander'. It could be about how Pt England students' days are and how they go. Another Idea could be 'Songs In Real Life' So a normal school conversation but using songs instead.

This Week Room 3 finally got to start filming our movie for the Manaiakalani Film Festival next term. An annual event all the schools in the Manaiakalani partnership participate to create movies in each class of 13 different schools in our community. Each school get's the chance to gather at Sylvia park to watch everyone's movies on the biggest screen in the country!

I enjoyed filming our part in the movie the most because we had a really humorous scene . There was this really funny part when one of us couldn't get ONE sentence right (we filmed that scene a handful of times). I also liked how we got to wear just nice, normal clothes as our costumes.

The Most challenging part in my mind was writing the script and planning out each scene as I got selected to start it. I found writing the scenes really easy as the choice my partner and I thought of, got the majority class vote. Luckily we had already planned out our whole idea before it was chosen and knew what scene and what type of camera shot.

Next Time, I think I would have practised my lines a bit more. I wasn't the best at remembering them so I kinda just winged it. I didn't get much time to learn my lines anyways because I was always out of class rehearsing for our school Production: Live Stream. I also think our props could have been more thought out so we knew what we needed to use and didn't need.

No comments:

Post a Comment