Pages

Tuesday 13 December 2016

2016 Reflection of the year

This year has been one of the very best. Particularly this year was my favourite at Pt England School ever! The sports I have participated in this year are: Basketball, Netball, Soccer, Cricket and Touch. I really enjoyed all of these sports teams as everyone was friendly.

The things I participated in this year was: Sports teams, Kapa haka, Extension, The Winter Learning Journey, Apprentice Of The Year Supporting Team, Sports Tournaments, Youthtown, Tech, Al7, Nesian Fusion, Fiafia, Mihimihi, Karakia Whakamutunga, Cross Country, Athletics, School picnic and the School Olympics.

I have really enjoyed this year as I have had nameless amounts of opportunities and chances that I tried my best to take. I’d like to thank all the teachers in team 5 at Pt England. They helped me get all the prizes I could have ever imagined.

No comments:

Post a Comment